zondag 28 oktober 2012

Meer herfstfoto's 2012. More autumn photos of 2012

BERKELkralen. "Beads" in the Berkel near Voorst, Zutphen


Leverkruidpluis
Seeds of Hemp-agrimony(Eupatorium cannabinum)

Meetpunt.     Measuring point

Boom aan de Berkel.      Berkeltree.

Herfstbord 1.    Sign in autumn

Herfstbladerdak.   Autumnleafs



Ornament bij/ at Voorst (Zutphen)

Spoorwegovergang / railway crossing Bad Bentheim

Weide bij Zutphen.  Meadow near Zutphen.
"Kralen" en sluisje in de Berkel bij Voorst. Safety-beads and sluicegate in the Berkel near Voorst / Zutphen

4 opmerkingen:

  1. How I wish I could read your titles! Lies, your photos are amazing. Did you take all the photos here in your blog? I've been scrolling down through older posts and enjoying every picture. It looks to me like they are "straight," that is without manipulation, perhaps only the basic enhancements in Photoshop. If you are the artist behind the camera for all of these, then I bow to your talent!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy my photo's. Soon I will translate my comments into English. My pictures are without manipulation, except maybe red-eyes-correction... and they are all made by me so ©Lies Koster

      Verwijderen
  2. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for the English photo titles!!! Excellent photos... I look forward to seeing more... and more!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for telling me about your blog Lies. You've got some beautiful photography here! It's funny how such simple things, like the leeks for example, can become so beautiful when photographed from the right angle. I'm grateful for the English translations too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen